Join our team!
Our success is achieved by providing rewarding careers to all of our staff members, and being a compassionate, competent and ever-present resource for our referring community. We provide in-house training and CE for our employees as well as offer competitive continuing education benefits and tuition reimbursement. Growth within the organization is fostered through the Technical Advancement Program (TAP), which allows staff to pursue career goals within a structured program, supported by the Clinical Training Department. Technical and Administrative tracts are available through the TAP, permitting individuals to choose the career path that best suits their interests.
In addition, we offer competitive pay, sign on bonuses, and other employee benefits including:
- 50% 401(k) Matching (up to 6%)
- Pet Care Stipend, including pet insurance premium reimbursement, up to $1500 Annually
- 50% Company Paid Veterinary Technician Associate Degree Program (Application approval required) and 50% Company Paid Veterinary RVT Bachelor’s Degree Program (Application approval required)
- Available Technical Advancement Program designed to grow skills, knowledge, and income as a technical professional
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Available Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation and Sick Pay – Accrual begins on first day of employment
Are you interested in learning more about current career opportunities?