Care Center Mobile Cardiology Services
Mobile cardiology services are available by appointment to veterinarians throughout the tri-state region.
Operating under the medical supervision of Megan McLane, DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology) we are committed to providing the same quality of care your patients would receive if they were treated at one of our hospitals. Our goal is to partner with you behind the scenes, and enhance your practice by providing an affordable, and comprehensive array of cardiac services, including diagnostics, recommendations, and interventions for dogs and cats.
We Offer Your Patients A Comprehensive Cardiac Work-Up:
Full Work Up + Detailed Discharges
- +/- BP and ECG if warranted
- Will review any blood-work or previous x-rays
- Recommended patient for this level: Asymptomatic patient with a heart murmur or heart enlargement, chronic coughing dog not in congestive heart failure, anesthesia clearance, OFA echocardiogram clearance, etc.
Full Work Up + Cardiac Consultation
- +/- BP an ECG if warranted
- Will review any blood-work or previous x-rays with an in person conversation with owners
- Recommended patient for this level: Same as level 1, but owner would like to have a face-to-face conversation with cardiologist.
Emergency/Sick Patient Appointment
- +/- BP and ECG, review of radiograph and blood-work
- Patients that require "in hospital" treatment plans (active CHF or arrhythmia), thoracocentesis, abdominocentesis or pericardiocentesis
- Recommended patient for this level: Severe coughing, tachypneic or unstable animals, animals that require interventions or injectable cardiac medications to facilitate examination of them. Note: When possible, this type of patient is most successfully cared for when treated at Care Center rather than via a mobile visit. However, if that is not possible, please contact us right away for assistance.
Additional Services Also Available:
- Bubble (Agitated Saline) study
- Cardiac OFA Examination + Echocardiogram
You’re In Charge
We make it easy! You book the appointments – you bill your clients. We’ll provide world-class cardiac care onsite on your behalf.
Call 513-530-0911 to schedule appointments or for more information.